Hotel Adhara Express and Grupo Peninsular de Hoteles have protocols for our collaborators and guests, taking into account the official provisions at the municipal, state and federal level, as well as the information shared by the World Health Organization.
· Guest entry and exit measures as well as implementation of sanitizing mats.
· Our hosts (Reception) are trained with the Health and Safety Prevention protocols.
· Temperature measurement of all guests upon arrival at the Resort and before Check in.
· Antibacterial gel stations.
· Disinfect all luggage on arrival in a special area.
· Special protocols for suspected cases.
· Cleaning protocols in common areas of guests and collaborators, using a variety of products that meet the specifications in cleaning and disinfection solutions.
· Automatic antibacterial gel dispensers located at key points and visible to our guests and visitors.
· Only 2 people will be allowed in the elevators at a time except families traveling together. Guests are invited to practice social distance (1.5 meters).
· Cleaning and disinfection of all furniture and equipment complying with established protocols.
· Our rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected using products that comply with sanitation standards after each guest departure.
· All bedding and towels will be changed daily and washed at high temperatures and with biodegradable and sanitizing products.
· All frequently touched items such as plates, switches, telephones, remote control and direct contact areas are disinfected.
· For Health control we have removed from the room, coffee makers and amenities that you can request from our Reception and Housekeeper and we will gladly send it to you.
· We have antibacterial gel in all rooms as part of the amenities during your stay.
· Our restaurant and bar comply with hygiene standards in handling food and beverages.
· Our kitchen and utensils are washed and disinfected with high temperatures and cleaning products that comply with the established standards.
· Employees are instructed to wear gloves and mouth covers at all times.
· The tables in our restaurant were placed in accordance with the social distance recommendations established by the municipal, state and federal governments, as well as health institutions such as the OMS.
· Employees use mouth covers with a mask for safety and hygiene.
· We have designed a minimal handling scheme for utensils, plates, glasses and cups taking care of your health.
· Our vans are thoroughly washed and disinfected before and after each service.
· All luggage is disinfected before loading it into the vehicle.
· The Driver will keep a healthy distance, always using a face shield and a mask as well as hand sanitizer gel.
· All employees have received training in the cleaning and safety protocols of COVID 19.
· Employees who have more frequent contact with guests receive more dedicated and in-depth training, including employees from Restaurants, Bars, Housekeepers, Public Areas, Security and Hosts.
· No employee with symptoms of illness will be given access to the property.
· The company has protocols specially designed for employees, suppliers and visitors.
· The Hotel has a Protocol for suspected cases of COVID 19.
· Gym equipment will be cleaned with disinfectant towels immediately after each use.
· Only bottled water will be offered.